Brazilian are Crazy Playing Football

Sunday, September 6, 2009 ·

Each day, each hour at 13:00 o'clock, it is time the most eagerly awaited. How does not it is time for a break after working from early morning. I purposely speed up lunch then prayers because I was curious about my friend 'Chago', who is from Brazil. After dinner he always went to the park. What was he did in there?


I was shocked and surprised seeing he was playing football with his friends. While the others resting to calm the body or chatting on Restroom, he just playing football. Someday I ask him "why do you playing football everyday?" He just answered "if I did not playing football just one day, live on less meaning." From there I have a conclusion, Brazilian are crazy playing football. Ball like a food for them.

3 comments:

genial ™ said...
September 8, 2009 at 2:16 AM  

go go go Brazil... lhoohh.. terus kapan kita teriak go go go Indonesia di kancah internasional nya kang??!?!

Unknown said...
September 13, 2009 at 7:29 AM  

Hi Another Blogger, Thanks for your comments on "Life Cycles". I believe in supporting those who support you. I've become a follower of yours. Now I know why you asked about Maradonna....yes I've had a look at him and I could write something. My next post will fascinate you again I promise. It's to be called:- "The Revolution that could have changed the course of History" Good luck with all things. May the cycles always be positive for you, Neil.

Venice Hotels said...
July 27, 2010 at 5:33 PM  

Brazil really crazy for fottball and for that they doing so hardwork..Brazil flexed their muscles and showed why they are among the favourites to win the World Cup for a sixth time when they beat Ivory Coast 3-1 with a command performance to qualify for the second round at Soccer City in Johannesburg on Sunday.Brazil, the host nation of the 2014 World Cup and famous for its flamboyant carnival culture, is one of the most important countries for South Africa, which in June becomes the first country of its continent to stage soccer's showpiece tournament.

New Posting

Recent Comments

Archives

Discussions: Blogger Indonesia

Blogger Indonesia Update

Submit New Posting to your email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Join Me On facebook

Friends Banner


Friends