Welcome In My Blog!

Saturday, August 29, 2009 ·


Greetings! Hello world, welcome in my blog, sigawa.com. Personal SIte of GAnjar WijayA. Sigawa.com is a new domain from the previous domain, empal-gentong.blogspot.com commencing from 9 November 2009.

I'm the skinny guy from Cirebon, Indonesia and now living in Iwata, Japan. I started blogging recently in 2007. My blog is a reflection of my life and thoughts. I love writing and reading. I write what I wanted to write with some occasional review. I hope this blog have many readers. And each of my posting, the information could be useful for readers although slightly.

My close friend usually said that I'm a strange person or mysterious person but whatever... lol. I like to learn new things and blogging helps a lot. I am very pleased when my ability is used and was trusted to do the job themselves. I want a challenging job that sense and mind, without involving a lot of people. I think logically, fairly, and felt compelled to be honest with anyone. For me it is important to achieve something and succeed. My motto is must work hard first and have fun later.

I Enjoy a glass of avocado shake, listening to music. Traveling, connecting and hanging out with my close friends and glad to hear stories from my friends especially about their love and the journey. Taking pictures and spending my time with my family.

This blog intentionally written in English because I want to invite people especially Indonesian, for love speak English. Do you remember we learn English at school from kids to adults but because it is not often used, rare people who can speak English. English Language is the international language, Japanese, Korea and our neighboring country Malaysia are now very heavily promoting its citizens for love speak English, so we as citizens of Indonesia should not be defeated by them.

And I say thanks to you who read my blog and leave comment behind. I'm sorry if my English not to understandable, because my mother language is Bahasa Indonesia, lol. Do not forget to visit my other blogs about tropical fish. For questions about this blog, please contact via email to wijaya.ganjar[at]gmail.com. OK see you in another time and chance.

6 comments:

Unknown said...
February 20, 2010 at 3:29 PM  

Hai,

Anda mendapatkan kupon khusus 50 SMS gratis diAxl.

Dengan diAxl, Anda dapat mengirim SMS ke Indonesia dengan murah,mudah lewat email,keitai dan PC.

Pertama sekali, silakan lakukan registrasi di www.diaxl.com/register, dan jangan lupa untuk melakukan verifikasi .

Kemudian dengan email terdaftar Anda, silakan kirim email ke kupon@diaxl.com dengan isi pesan:

w6z5dr8#

(jangan lupa menuliskan karakter #), dan bonus 50 SMS gratis akan langsung ditambahkan.Pengaktifan kupon paling lambat 20 Maret 2010.

Setelah Anda mencoba layanan kami, dan Anda merasa puas, silakan kirim invite ke 10 orang teman Anda melalui www.diaxl.com/invite, dan kami akan menambahkan langsung bonus 50 kredit SMS lagi.

-- diAxl --
www.diaxl.com
Saran & pertanyaan: help@diaxl.com

ipage review said...
March 27, 2010 at 8:19 PM  

Loving this the post as it is in reality the sweetest on this valuable topic. I agree with your conclusions and will thirstily look forward to your upcoming updates. Saying thanks will not just be enough, for the wonderful clarity in your writing.

Venice Hotels said...
August 9, 2010 at 5:29 PM  

It is really nice to know about you by this blogs..we agree with you that English Language is the international language but other like Japanese, Korea it is not teach as a subjects in school

generation of highly qualified said...
October 16, 2010 at 12:57 PM  

generation high quality: adalah
http://alifi30271.blogspot.com/

Thinning Hair Women said...
February 11, 2011 at 12:24 AM  

even you are Indonesian, but you got excellent english :)

Good luck with your blog, all the best for you

Neil Shaffer said...
December 2, 2013 at 5:39 PM  

Hi,

I hope this message finds you well,

My name is Neil; I'm the affiliate manager @ BinaryOffers.com
I saw that you are promoting few interesting offers,
So I'd like to take this opportunity and invite you to join us.

We offer an Extremely high commissions and the best service online.

I'll be more than happy to start working with you and introduce to you few of our offers.
You can send me an email or add me to your Skype (aff.binaryoffers) so we can discuss.

All the best my friend,
Neil

neil@binaryoffers.org

New Posting

Recent Comments

Archives

Discussions: Blogger Indonesia

Blogger Indonesia Update

Submit New Posting to your email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Join Me On facebook

Friends Banner


Friends